Our expertise is our individual office visits. We use Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) to help you achieve your nutrition goal. These visits are tailored to meet your individual needs. Initial visits are usually scheduled for 1 hour session and follow up visits for 30 minute sessions. Most health insurance companies will cover MNT with a referral from a physician and medical diagnosis. Please call our office to schedule your appointment.
We participate with:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
*Insurance coverage is based upon your individual insurance plan. Some plans do have exclusions to nutritional coverage, please check with your insurance company to determine if Medical Nutrition Therapy is covered on your plan.
Co-pays and deductibles are due at the time of your visit.
Self-pay patients will receive a 40% discount; full payment is due at the time of your visit. For your convenience, we do accept cash, check, debit or credit cards.
**We require a 24 hour notice of any cancellations or there will be a $25 no show fee** If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment please give us a call to ensure all patients can be seen in a timely manner.
Contact us for more information regarding payment options.
For our self pay clients, the wellness package gives you the biggest benefit. This package includes: Initial visit (60 minutes), 4 follow up visits (30 minutes), grocery store tour, 1 free group fitness class with Holly, discounted personal training session with Holly, 10% off nutraceuticals.
- Diabetes Self-Management Education (DSME)
- Diabetes Prevention/Screening
- Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) for a variety of medical conditions to prevent, delay, and control disease-Individual and Family
- Cr8 a New You Weight Management Group Classes- Offered Quarterly
- Diabetes Education Group Class Series-offered quarterly
- Cooking Classes- Varies Anywhere From Diabetes to Celiac Disease to Simple Weight Loss
- Menu Writing and Recipe Analysis
Please contact us for more information and to request consulting rates.
- Super Foods
- Diabetes: The Basics of Meal Planning
- Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes
- Nutrition and Menopause
- Healthy Eating and Good Nutrition
- The Great Diet Debate
- Strive for Wellness: Free the Mind, Body and Spirit
**If you are interested in scheduling an educational presentation for your group or organization, please contact us for available dates and to request rates.